
I love Brew Kits!
I have wanted to try brewing my own beer for a very long time, do you know what I am talking about? Have you ever felt the same?
Well, after years of just thinking about it I finally decided to jump in and have a go!
I did a lot of reading and asking around about what was the best way to get into brewing my own beer and hands down the recommendation was to try Brew Kits. I must say I had to get past my personal ideas about brew kits, I thought they were a nasty alternative to being a real home brewer.
As I learned my views were old fashioned, brew kits have come a long way in recent times and today I have to say they are amazing. Brew kits enable you to brew your own beer at home easily and simply with a great tasting beer at the end of the process.
I decided to learn more about the magic of Brew Kits and I got started.
The brewery kit comes with all the equipment you need to make your first brew, mine came out amazingly well. Surprised not only myself but all my friends as well - how cool is that.
Don't let anyone tell you that home brewing is difficult, that was not my experience at all. People have been making their own beer and wine for thousands of years and we now have the benefit of that. Brew kits have come into the market to make the entire process simple and the end result great.
So what will you find in these brew kits? Look for a kit that includes everything you need for your first brew. This includes the fermenting barrel, the sterilizing solution, all the ingredients required for the beer and the bottles. This then means that you will not need anything more than the kit to brew your first brew successfully.
The first step is to sterilize all the equipment, then you will mix up the brew in the fermenting barrel and leave it to process the first level of fermentation. This usually takes about a week. After the initial fermentation process the beer then needs to be bottled and the second fermentation process will happen in the bottle, this takes two to three weeks.
The final step is to drink you first ever brew and of course share with your friends.Time to celebrate, yeah. Congratulations on your first brew.
Learn more about Brew Kits here.
No comments:
Post a Comment